Please read carefully before applying.
We are a new upcoming menu planning website with some innovative concepts.
Looking for a registered dietician/Recipe Planner, US based, who can do the following :
Menu Planning as per the below diet plans :
7) asian diet
• These plans need to be covered as per the US Food habits and food availability
• These plans have to be easy to make, simple, time efficient ,cheap and minimum wastage
• Recipes need to have the least preparation time.
Recipes need to be prepared with the following guidelines :
a) Recipe Title
b) A clear list of ingredients needed and quantity used ( US Metric System)
c) A clear set of instructions to prepare the food
d) At least one image of the finished dish (good quality/well presented). These will need to be royalty free so we can publish them on the site.
e) A nutritional guideline for the dish, including: protein, carbohydrates, fats, fibre, sodium and salt
f) A clear estimation of the time it takes to prepare and cook the dish
g) A clear description of how many servings the dish will provide
Please keep in mind the following points:
1.We are looking for a long term association, based on the above work delivery, long term association will happen
2.We are strictly looking US Based/experienced Registered dieticians/Recipe Planner.
3. The content must be original and must pass CopyScape for duplicate content
4.Your name will be added as one of the contributors with a full bio on our website. This will be a permanent fixture, so please treat this as promotional opportunity for your practise also.
5. There should be a variety of quick/easy with few ingredients, and some more involved. Basically a mix that makes the required ingredients more interesting and enjoyable to eat.
6.Before quoting your prices, please get in touch with us one-one so that we can share the complete details. We will only respond to people who fit our criteria.
7.All recipes would become our copyright. Once we accept your recipes you cannot post it anywhere else either on the internet or in print media in original or any modified form.