2D designer for digital and print design
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We frequently have charts, diagrams and presentations to be designed. In a nutshell, most of the charts are intended to describe a theoretical model. In the long run we want to make animations based on the charts and diagrams. We are looking for an enduring relationship.
Most of the material is based on organizational consulting models. They describe business processes as also team development or a social view of a meta model. The goal is to process descriptions in the form of an UML diagram. Funny and easy to understand ilustrations of social principles are encouraged, the transfer of theoretical business models into a 2D chart resp, into a pictogram pannel or a layout for a document, presentation or photo gallery are key results expected from you.
* very good experinece in 2D digital media design and ilustration
* good experiences in animation and creation of small video clips
* experience in making document layouts for presentation slides
* ability to transport the right meaning or major information
* interactive team work: feedback and response
* basic understanding of business process management
* strong in communication, fast responding of question and answer
* working with open source tools and delivery of source material
Nice to have:
* excellent english language skills
* good experience using CMS frameworks such as Joomla or Wordpress
* some programming skills in PHP/MySQL
Please answer in your application:
* why you like to do the job and why you are interested in this specific kind of content?
* which tools are you using frequently?
* how many hours a month can you spent for the job
* what are your major working hours?