MarketMaker4 provides a comprehensive eSourcing solution that supports the entire sourcing life-cycle. We empower procurement professionals by giving them the ability to decide not just how to source, but also what to source, when to source and who to source from.
As a Procurement Analyst, you will have the opportunity to contribute to deliverables/duties that may include contract negotiation and execution, project management, process improvement and Purchase Order execution. You will enable a culture of spending discipline and customer service for the Professional Services categories in multiple countries via the employment of efficient, effective and best in class sourcing, contract management, negotiation and supplier management practices and leveraging identified company implemented technology.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop supplier analysis and market intelligence
* Define purchasing recommendations that are in line with business goals, in collaboration with stakeholders and partner organizations (Marketing, HR, Finance, Legal)
* Understand specific functional business environments, including legal and regulatory context
* Negotiate pricing and key terms and conditions of sale with key suppliers and vendors
* Working with team leader(s) to ensure outcomes are consistent with goals
* Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with internal client; includes acting as a process coach, resource for questions and link to the understanding of corporate policies in related activities
* Strong English oral and written communication skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Three to five years of previous work experience in fields such as purchasing, operations, or supply chain
* Prior experience in professional services spend category (HR, Marketing, Training)
* Strong analytical, time management, organizational skills
*Knowledge of contracting principles, laws, regulations and industry standards
*Strong written, verbal communications and presentation skills
* Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience with SAP or any ERP system. eSourcing and Contract Management software desired.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE BASED IN IRELAND. You will also need to do some work during USA working hours to liaise with team members there. This role is a full-time position.
Some travel will be required.
When applying please confirm that you are able to meet all of the above criteria.