Electrical design engineer for battery operated timer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for an electrical engineer to design a low-cost lithium polymer battery operated timer that allows the operator to set 1 to 8 30-minute timing intervals with 1 minute intervals between the 30 minute timing countdowns.
The output of the timer must provide a 3.7V DC signal capable of providing up to 600mmamps of current.
The device must provide:
1. Battery charge and discharge protection
2. Simple device on/off control via tactile button
3. Simple number of treatment set (1-8) with tactile button
4. Display timer with second resolution using some type of display
5. Display battery life to user
6. Recharge device via USB plug