Market Researcher Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a manufacturing company specializing in sensual lifestyle products; we are looking for the right candidate to provide us with a basic overview and feeling of the current US market.
We will provide you with collected market information; in addition to that we would like you to extend the research to answer hopefully most of the in the following described answers in depth. As result we expect a clear logically structured report with a clean and appealing layout.
The markets we are looking at covers following categories of products:
Personal Lubricants (Personal Moisturizers), Natural Lubricants, Flavored Lubricants, Loveballs/Vaginal Training Devices, Tampons, Luxury Massage Oils.
The research should include but may not be limited to:
• Investigating market activity: Analyzing published data and statistics
o Market Analysis, Market Data, Market Structure and possible Target Market
• Competitive Analysis
o Name of the 5 top competing brands and their products that operate in above listed categories.
o Who buys their products? Why do people buy said products? What are their unique selling points.
o Where do they sell their products? Means of distribution?
o What marketing and advertising do they do; targeted demographics of current advertising.
o What is their key message?
o What is the benefit of their product?
• Market Analysis
o Who is the target market? Who will buy the listed products?
o Market Size in the U.S.A.
o Include Demographic information
• Product Classification and Labeling
• Ways of Distribution
• Industry Trends, Economic Trends and other Influences
• Threats and Opportunities within the industries
• Future Trends
We need someone that can start immoderately and work quickly to gather this data.
• Excellent English
• Accurate and clear writing skills when producing questionnaires and reports
• Methodical and well organized
• Phone Communication Skills
• Email Handling
• Internet Savvy
• High Speed Internet Access
How to apply
Please include in addition to your CV responses:
• details about your approach to researching topics
• if hired, your schedule of availability (How much time, per week, will you be available to create content for us)
• how long you believe it would take you to put together a 700 - 1200 word draft post (for pre-approval)
• how long it would take you to take that draft from concept to completion (complete with tags, headlines, images, references, etc)
• a brief rundown of your relevant experience
• at least two samples of your writing on marketing, business research
Skills: research, training, analysis, marketing, english