Daily Posting Of Ad's & Photo's On Kijiji & Craigslist
Job consists of posting/reposting/ taking down ads and photos on the following site: http://reddeer.kijiji.ca/f-real-es
Successful applicant must have the following attributions:
- Very well Organized
- Pay attention to detail
- Hard working
- 1-2hrs a day on avg @ $2.00/hr and if all goes well I may expand your work into other areas or even other sites that would increase your daily workload. We will start with this and see how it goes and how it will free up my time I am hoping to concentrate on other things and basically hand this project over to someone to take care of for me.
- I want you to keep track to make sure that not any of my ads fall below the second page. Once they do I want you to take the current post down and then re-post the ad using a different headline and starting photo
- At the end of the day of posting I want you to send me a report as to what you did that day and how long it took you. Some days you might have no postings or very little to do and others you may have a bunch to do.
- If things go well and if I can develop a system I may get you to respond to some ad requests as well.
- Give me some examples of some well organized work that you were in charge of in your past projects.
- Tell me why you think you would be a good fit?
- What is the answer to 1+7 so that I know you are reading the requirements that I am looking for and not just applying to every job that comes up.
- Tell me do you have the time and commitment to take on such a project or do you have a bunch of other projects on the go?
- This job is 7 days a week for 1-2 hrs a day with weekends being very important as well. Tell me are you willing to take on such a commitment?
- We must set up a filing system so that both of us can access the files and photos to be displayed. What system/program do you suggest using and why?
- Tell me how you think you would keep track of all the ads and what would be the best way? In other words what type of system/program would you set up?
- What questions do you have for me in regards to this project?
I look forward to speaking to the qualified applicants.