We are an established company that is continuously expanding and growing. We are in need of a Marketing/Web Assistant to do some work on different aspects of our projects in SMM/SEO. We need someone who can commit to the job and has no other existing contracts OR one that would not interfere with our projects. We basically need someone to prioritize our projects over anything else. This is a long term position if you are the right candidate. It would be a great opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge in the SEO, SMM, and web scene as it would expose you to live campaigns and tests that we will be conducting throughout all verticals.
- You must be EXTREMELY MOTIVATED and eager to learn, adapt and deliver fantastic output
- You must be a creative thinker and problem solver
- You must be a self-starter
- You must have a good grasp and understanding in web marketing through social media and search engines
- You must not be afraid to speak your mind with any ideas that you might have. We are an open team that listens to ideas and builds on them.
- You must be willing to go the extra mile
- You must always give your 100%
- You must be knowledgable in Social Media and know the basic concept of SEO & link building
- You must know email outreach and content marketing
- You must know how to track KPIs and be sure we are meeting our goals
- You must be a GREAT communicator (Written and verbal)
- You must be online at the times we require you to and no excuses. We have a great working relationship and environment. We give our projects our 100% and we expect the same from you.
- You will be reporting to a Marketing Manager who will provide you with tasks to do
- Engaging with users and providing feedback
- Email outreach
- Market research
- List/Contact building
- Tracking conversations
- Tracking trending/popular discussions and conversations around the web, social scene and blogosphere
- Data entry
By applying to this job post, you are committing to our requirements and will prioritize our projects. We have great things coming and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you meet ALL of these requirements and have experience in the listed responsibilities, you just might be the ROCKSTAR we are looking for.
To apply, please fill up the form at http://podio.com/webforms/3306441/
All work remains in oDesk. We will only entertain those who submit their form on the link provided above.
Thanks and talk to you soon.
Skills: marketing, research