Looking for someone would be interested in making a Yoga for Runners DVD.
This would include creating the routine, and then recording the routine in front of an HD camera.
* You must be a certified Yoga instructor.
* You must have an HD camera, a tripod, and a memory card. (No editing is needed on your part.)
* You must have some place to record the DVD that is professional. Ideally if you have access to a Yoga studio or a nice grassy area beside a runner trail.
* You must be a fluent English speaker with an American accent.
* Ideally you are a Man in your 20's-30's. But if you are not, please apply anyways.
* You must be comfortable signing an actors release form.
- You will be completely free to research and come up with the routine as you see fit.
- The DVD should be around 60 minutes long. ~30 minutes for a pre-run warm up and ~30 minutes for a post-run cool down. However this is flexibly and we can discuss it more based on your experience.
Note: Please link to a picture of yourself, and if you can the place where you plan on shooting the video.
If you think you are qualified, please take the time to apply. If you have questions or concerns about the budget or something else, please message me as I am always flexible and willing to discuss. Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to working with you!