Chongqing HR Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a chinese speaking person with experience in HR. The skills we are looking for are as follows:
i. Bilingual (can speak and write chinese as well as english.)
ii. Has a background in HR and understands chinese HR market, such as what the positions are generally called here, what are the popular job websites, what means do chinese companies normally use for hiring.
iii. Strong analytical skills
iv. Work exp in HR field, in china will be a plus.
v. Does not need to be in Chongqing
What the person will be expected to do:
1. Draw up Job descriptions
2. Help us in hiring the right candidates (therefore knows websites should be used, and what other means we can use- like headhunters, chambers etc)
3. Help us in sorting through the CVs that we receive
4. Frame interview questions
5. Research industry and define appropriate:
d. Holiday pays
e. Other incentive programs
6. help us Professionalize HR management:
a. Employee file
b. Evaluation/Performance reports
c. Task Reporting
d. Attendance reporting
e. Managing potentially sensitive and conflicting situations among employees
candidate doesn't have to be in china, but should at leat be bilingual and have experience of the chinese HR market
7. Help us with the legal aspect - drawing up HR contracts and help us understand employee law in China.
Skills: research, english