Web Application Platform Lead for SVL Startup, Full-Stack
Seeking an experienced candidate with knowledge of one (or more) of the following technologies:
NodeJS, with Java, or Scala as core with very strong knowledge of architecture patterns and team dev best practices.
* Candidate should also have a thorough understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, enough to be able to package custom frameworks
* Bonus points for Angular.JS and bootstrap; with one or more projects and multiple years of exposure to high-quality web application projects
* Similar front-end framework and event-driven/RIA work is a strong second skill-set characteristics; with moderate to deep exposure to Object and Data Modeling, as well as good working knowledge of server and cloud/multi-platform virtualized deployments.
Ideal candidate will be deeply connected/immersed in dev communities and have numerous contributed code commits spanning several years in GitHub and/or other repositories. U.S. Based is a plus.
* Fully available a minimum of 20 hrs. per week at least for 2-3 months ideally
* Good communicator with ability to disseminate clear directions and offer sound recommendations as well.
Hourly rate will be fixed only based upon demonstrated coding ability, performance and contributions to team.