Website customization, Troubleshooting and Payment integrations
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
-Customize joombri wallet to serve as website payment gateway on installed components (Create plugin e-wallet) to be installed generally for all available components on the site. Jommbri freelance component has 2 payment gateways already which will serve for depositing money into the e-wallet. While transactions will be done across the site with e-wallet.
This means that when u want to register on the site, u will see already existing payment systems (credit card and bank transfer). e-wallet wont be avaiable for first time signups. After you register and deposit money through credit card or bank transfer, which will enter the e-wallet, any other thing u want to pay for in the site, will be through e-wallet. If you dont have money in e-wallet, u will be asked to deposit money and will be redirected to joombri deposit page. Money deposited will reflect in your e-wallet and u can go back to your pending order and complete payment. Again, I want e-wallet transactions to appear in joombri transactions history. A link on the e-wallet should be created to show "Transaction history" which will take you to transaction history page and show completed and pending orders. Pending orders should show a link for you to complete the transacton or delete the trasaction. Therefor, the only payment option that will appear on the site for transacting will be "e-wallet". credit card/ bank transfer will be ussed on joombri for deposits.
-Customize template to look more professional.
This means an image should be added to the landing page/ home page and site fonts and colors changed. Bar colors will also be changed to make the site look more interactive.
-Customize and test-run all components and synchronize/integrate them:
* Jomsocial will handle all component notifications. Quick2buy notifications, Jevents notifications, and joombri freelance notifications will now be made to be appearing at jomsocial notification tab, for easy management of all components.
* Some functions in the components need to be modified. eg the quick2buy checkout process, shipping options, etc will be modified. Vendors should be able to set up and handle shipping on their own. This function should be set in admin backend to allow Admin to either allow vendors to handle shipping or not.
* Testrun the components to see they are working well together.
- Create custom module positions and customize some modules.
This means that some module positions, especially for positioning of shipping basket, and wallet module will be created at the top right corner of the template.
- Complete the phone verification system (adding verification status tag for each user on profile that can be seen by others browsing a user profile and admin backend on joombri admin menu "Phone Verification" to enable admin verify users manually and see the status of users on the site)
- Solve other issues that may arise or as deemed necessary from the programming above.