Updates to Smarty Framework Website - Need to Start Soon
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Once I have narrowed the candidates down to a few I will give you links to the website so you can fine tune your estimates. If everything goes smoothly I might have more miscellaneous type web work for you in the future.
Here is a list of what all I need done....
Forgot Password Page:
- Page is not sending emails on submit
- Page currently accepts usernames but I want it converted to accept email address instead.
Register Page: (Popup)
- Make sure all form fields are required except "About You" section. Also, I don't want the fields to accept default values.
My Account Page:
- Add a checkbox that enters Boolean value to the existing database. A column in the database will have to be created. The checkbox text can say something like "You may contact me by email about special promotions."
- Comment out the "Cancel Account" section and all code that is associated with canceling an account. I don't want it deleted completely in case I want to allow it later on.
View Your Profile Page:
- Display user email address
- Remove profile views
- Remove recent visitors
Edit Your Account Page:
-Make sure all fields are required except for "About You" section. Note: I saw in the database where some people set their birth dates to 0/0/0000. I don't want default values accepted.
My Messages Page:
- Remove functionality to exchange messages with other users and all code associated with this feature. Page should no long be accessible.
- Also, remove links to send messages because they will be broken.
- There's a Facebook error message on the homepage. Something like FB.getLoginStatus.
- Sporadic Twitter error on homepage
- Some other random error associated with $('myModal')
Skills: facebook, twitter