The candidate will have a demonstrated capability in design, development, and implementation of mechatronic systems, including very strong basic intuition in mechanical and electrical engineering, manufacturing, materials and assembly. The position will require working independently within a team context, and strong electromechanical and prototyping skills. The Mechanical Engineer, Conveyors will report to the Vice President of Engineering.
• 5+ years practical and product development in belt conveyor design and / or application.
• Experience in the belt conveyor industry
• Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical Engineering, or similar work or educational preferred
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and associated tolerances
• Be able to drive prototype builds and design release to production (procurement of electro-mechanical components, assembly, materials and will create and release product documentation, BOM's. etc.)