I'm looking for a virtual assistant to help me with my day-to-day business needs. Sample tasks include:
- Calls to other Korean businesses
- Researching potential business partners online and calling them
- Searching and purchasing items online
- Posting and hiring other contractors to build websites or design marketing material
- Sending messages on my behalf in Korean
You can work from home or anywhere where you have access to a phone and internet. This is part-time with about 5 hours of work each week. However, if things are going well, we can increase the hours. Most tasks should be completed within 24hrs.
- Must speak, read, and write perfectly in Korean.
- Must read and write English. English speaking skills do not need to be perfect.
- Must have a local's understanding of how to purchase items, post jobs, rent apartments, etc.
- Must know how to negotiate well with Korean businesses to save us money
- Better if you are a native Korean, however this is flexible
About Me: I am an American entrepreneur with a technology company in Korea. I am looking to build more businesses while I am here and will need help since I don't speak Korean!