We are a computer security company that serves customers in over 20 countries around the world. Our customers range from government, large and small corporations and high-profile individuals.
Our job is to make sure that these customers technology is secured. This includes their computers, networks, firewalls, websites, cell phones and Identities are protected.
Your job descriptions may include: pen testing, website vulnerability testing, SQL injections, Denial of Service attacks and protection, IPS, IDS and WIFI configuration, computer security audits, password cracking and computer security training.
- We are looking for individuals who are experts in the tools used in Backtrack as well as custom tools.
- Speak Good English
- Spanish and Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.
- Skype if you are outside of the country.
- Must have a detailed background in Mac OS 10.X, Windows, XP, Vista, Win7, and Linux.
- Cell phone and tablet security. This includes Android, Blackberry, Iphone, and IPad.
We have more business than we can handle. You will be an independent contractor. We can supply you with 2 to 3 new jobs a week, depending on your skill level. The pay will range $250, $500, $1000, $1500, $2000, $2,500., $3,000, $3,500, $4,000, $5,000 per job. On average your starting jobs will range between $500 - $1,500. With 2 to 3 jobs a week you will make on average, $1,000 to $4,500 a week. All monies will be calculated in United States Dollars.
Please no company’s only individuals.
Skills: english, vista, blackberry