Interactive Website including info, paid downloadable documents and Q&A platform
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a highly professional and skilled web programmer and developer to create a website providing information and updates regarding business with Iran.
The website will integrate:
1. News about Iran’s economy and economic sanctions.
2. Readily available information through text and infographics.
3. Downloadable economic reports, paid through PayPal or credit card if it doesn’t cost too much to set-up.
4. Information regarding sponsors, partner companies and associations.
5. A page to promote services such as the set-up of companies in Iran.
6. Perhaps some other easy to add information that I will provide along the way.
Following will be the interactive part of the website. I wrote it down from the user’s perspective, as a process, in order to better get my vision understood.
1. Users will create an account (adding their personal info, industry, country etc…).
2. These users will blink on a world map, much like http://startupblink.com. Users with operations in Iran, those in the process of entering the market and others considering such a move will blink in different colors. This map should be very user-friendly and easy to navigate through.
3. Next to this, there will be a Q&A page that is much like quora.com. There users will be able to ask questions and get answers from other member users. They will also be able to follow questions and rate up answers, much like quora.com. Upon clicking on a person’s picture, they will be directed to his/her profile with an option to see that person blinking on the world map.
4. A page where companies can share their experiences. It will be open to all but large companies that I will contact personally with have a premium place on the top of the page(s).
I want the site to be built in a way that codes will be stored on Github.com. I would also like to avoid Flash in order to make the site easily accessible for all kinds of devices.
I am looking for a highly skilled professional who speaks good English and has a very good command of web design and programming languages. Being able to produce quality infographics is also an asset.
Please take into consideration that this is a start up with very high hopes. Providing me with a high quality website at a reasonable price will guarantee you post design maintenance and development opportunities.