We are looking for a talented, reliable individual to join our iOS team.
Pay is determined by project, pay per project.
If you are a Company or a Team do not bid Individuals only!
Work Hours: 4am - 1pm Chicago Time, Monday to Friday.
No exceptions will be considered! This is the mandatory shift time. We enjoy working in a team environment... so should you!
Professional Environment: We run in a very structured, precise manner. Attention to detail is paramount in everything we do. We expect the same from contractors and anyone who would like to become contractors.
Qualifications: You must be a freelancer with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience. Please reply with your favorite flavor of ice cream at the top of your reply. Also please include 3 links to apps you have developed that are currently in the iTunes store.
Payment: Payment will be made on a per project contracted basis.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation preferred