I would like a multi Language website built complete with paypal payment system. The website would be able to connect unemployed. skilled, unskilled, and employers in one database. It would give persons looking for a job the ability to search or apply for a job through the website. I've made a list of some of the feature i would like the site to do below.
1. Connect skilled persons and employees to employers
2. Ability to have small profile for free or complete profile which would include name address, contact info phone email etc profile must be review before being published although the person registering could preview the profile before submitting it.
3. Website my be subdivided by coutries
5. Persons without specific skills must have the ablility to also create profile and submit resume.
6. Profiles must be supported by reccommendations and possible star rating
7. Users must have the ability to edit, modify and delete their own profile.
8. User profiles must not have the option to be fully visable publicly (unregistered users) only to registered user only. Part of profile must be visable to unregistered users no contact info should be visable to average user.
9. Registration must be divided into catorgies eg: Employer, Employee, skilled person etc which would then lead to different forms for registering.
10. When an employer wants to get a skilled person or employee contact information it must be logged before they see it eg. an email informing admin and to the person who's information is being requested will be sent. Only employers would be able to do so.
11.Paypal integration a must
12. Ad spaces a must both google ads and paid ads
13. Back end adminsitration control panel
14. Easy numbering system to id every registered user (must be searchable)
15. SSL for registration and viewing profiles and online payments
16. Profiles must be rateable A+ A B etc with comment with must be reviewed before being published
17. Must be able to set time for profile to be unpublished if not renewed from backend when being reviewed