I am looking for someone who can provide phone support for the students that are contacting my company. I need someone who worked previously in a company that involves with match making students and tutors or a similar industry in sales. The person will be responsible for picking up call calls from 8am to 2pm EST and than hand off responsibility to the 2nd shift person from 2 pm to 8pm EST, when applying state during which shift you want to work.
This is hourly job plus commission of 5% for every successful tutoring match making performed and followed up through the course of the tutoring sessions up to 10 sessions max.
The job responsibility involves.
1. Match Making Students and tutors
Picking up calls directed to you by my company and providing customer service to both tutors and students.
2. Creating a written description of the student's needs and posting it on the websites provided to you.
3. Interviewing tutors over skype and running background checks.
4. Answering emails from students and tutors and coordinating tutoring sessions between students and tutors.
5. Adjusting contract terms and updating FAQ for students and Tutors.
6. Responding back to missed calls and contacting customer back.
You must have great English speaking skills, great written English skills, and preferably have educational background.
Hourly Rate 3 dollars per hour plus 5% Comission.
Must have good internet connection
Must have Skype
Skills: tutoring, english