Need PHP changes to website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I run http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk
I've designed the look and feel here, but it's not functional:
What I need is:
- For each service to be given a dynamic 'rating' which changes based on the aggregate score from the customer rating plugin. For example, if Soundcloud gets a rating of 4.7, and Artist Growth has a rating of 4.5, Souncloud gets the rating of #1, and Artist Growth #2. They should then be shown in order on the music-marketing category page.
This all needs to happen automatically so that as more artists review the services the best tools should rise to the top and the worst to the bottom.
Other little bits of code that need to be added:
1. On the service pages (e.g. http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk
2. The star display needs to be functional (currently i've just put them all as 80% i.e. 4 stars). This should obviously reflect the aggregate rating of all customer reviews. By default it should be 0 stars if no one has rated a service.
3. There needs to be a basic login system so that companies must log in to access this page: http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk
4. Need to add custom fields to this page (http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk
Everything is done on Wordpress.
*please note "I have read this and confirm I can do everything requested" in your application. Any applications that do not include this will be rejected*