As a front end developer you will be working in a dynamic team with multiple high performance websites which need to be enhanced and improved constantly. Therefore we are looking for people with strong technical background and ability to getting things done. You will be working with our Head Senior Developer and will be responsible for :
• Setting up and owning the front end layer (HTML/JS/CSS) for desktop and tablet/mobile websites, as well as mobile web applications.
• Creating design patterns, implementing interaction & visual designs.
• Ensuring browser compatibility and reusability in a high traffic environment.
• Sharing knowledge with team and business
Skills & Requirements
•At least bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
Minimum 3 years of experience working as frontend developer
Good knowledge of
Web stack, front-end architecture and optimisation
Rest, XML, XSLT, HTML5 and DOM is a plus
Open Graph and Open Auth is a plus
Mobile / responsive design experience is a plus.
Experience in creating highly scalable web applications is a plus.
Experience with operating systems environments like Linux.
Experience with templating systems and development languages like JSP, PHP
• Strategic and Analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies.
• Team player, who is used to working in a agile / scrum environment.
And finally need to be Proficient English speaker, both written and verbal.