Data Conversion & Input
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have a requirement for a skilled data handler to follow our written instructions to input building data into Microsoft Access.
An understanding of property, real estate, buildings, construction, CAD or AutoCAD would be preferred but not essential.
A basic understanding of maths is required, simply addition, subtraction and multiplication.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS ESSENTIAL
The task involves...
- Reading building floor plans with dimensions and then using these dimensions to calculate the floor areas in meters squared.
- Learning the precise requirements of how to input the data correctly into Microsoft Access 2007.
- Calculating the area (in meters squared) of each and every wall, window, floor and ceiling in the building and inputting this into Microsoft Access.
- Assigning these walls, windows, floors and ceilings to a given construction type e.g. solid brick wall, cavity wall etc (this will be provided for you)
- Assigning the type of heating type on either side of the wall e.g. Heated Space or Unheated Space (this will be provided for you).
Detailed training manuals will be provided for which a good understanding of English is required. We can also proved a simpler version to instruct you exactly how to do the job.
We are looking for a quality and reliable person for the position and can provide you with lots of work if you are good! The time each job will take you to complete will vary. We expect you may take longer to begin with as there is learning to do, once you are familiar with what is required each job will take you between 1 and 3 hours to complete.
We are looking for someone who is looking to learn a new skill, is quick, is detailed and who wants to work with us on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!