Closed - This job posting has been filled.
The plugin allow the customers to personalise products with their own image, logo, text, colorized areas and so on.
Here the plugin integrated on the website called "Design Room": blank-
The job brief:
1) I need to add a new menu/icon for woocommerce product variations ( for e.g. patterns, material of the product: leather or cotton, sizes availables ect )
The order should be as follow:
First icon: woocommerce product variations
Second icon: Colors and zones personnalisation
Third icon: Logo/Images upload
Fourth icon: Text
2) In the menu: Colors and zones personnalisation: need to remove the long bar in black and instead showing directly the smals square of available colors
3) In the menu: Text: need to make default text white instead of black and also need to remove the unnecessary options like move text up & down, on the sides
4) Put bubbles and pointers to the customizable zones like in this website: www.gear-designer.com/gear-designe
5) On this page: blank-id.co/design-room/ we would like to have the possibilty to remove the quick view and the add to bags icons and put instead a simple button labelled "Customize"
6) Make possible to upload the same logo twice on the same product/stage
7) I need to move the "add to shopping bag" box that appear below of the Design Room stage on the right side with the button fully displayed like is it in NON customizable products pages.
Please take a look here
8) Finally, we want to remove the current backround of the stage and instead put the bg in a simple (very) light grey
Other thing to improve on the website is the product zoom function.
We want to make it zooming bigger (with no double image in the zoom) like you can see here: blank-id.co/boutique/boxing-gloves/
We woul like the zoom like this: www.rdxinc.co.uk/authentic-rdx-6oz
Please let me know what you can do asap
Thank you very much in advance