Ipad /Iphone Architect/Developer
Position: Full time/permanent
Hours: Monday- Friday 12:00pm-9:00pm EST and willing to work OT
Contractor- Must be independent not a team!!!
What you need for this position:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing and maintaining mobile applications
- iPhone/Android SDK experience
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C, C++, Cocoa, Xcode OR Java
- Open GL a plus
- 1-3 years software development experience
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Familiarity with all of the following: Linux, Apache, MySQL
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or CVS a must
-Great communications skills is a must
Nice to Have:
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high concurrent-user load
- Experience with memchache a plus
- Experience with sharding and/or sharded databases a plus
-Architect in Ipad/ Iphone developer skills
What you'll be doing:
- Work hand-in-hand with our team of designers, programmers and project managers to build viral, super-addictive.
- Responsible for owning the development and architecture of our up-and-coming projects.
- Must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and love what they do.
- Experience developing mobile applications for both iPhone and ipad, android is a plus.
- Facebook platform and scaling experience is a huge plus
- Ability to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction
What's in it for you:
- A fun, fast-paced environment
-Long term position
- Great base salary and other incentives!
- Opportunity for growth!
Skills: ipad, science, design, linux, apache