Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
knowledge of Facebook open graph integration
sql database knowledge
basic online accounting between member accounts
user membership/account creation
Gmail API knowledge
mobile responsive design
**Possible future development (Phase 2) skills required:**
payment gateway API
I have half of the mobile website developed but unfortunately my previous developer isn't able to continue the project.
The purpose of the website is to allow a member to
1) create a bill/invoice (already done)
2) store the bill/invoice with information of their friends (already done, the user will select from Facebook friends, up to 30 friends)
3) notify their friends via email. individual emails with individual reference numbers will need to be sent to each friend (already done)
4) each reference number will be part of a bill/invoice, unique for each user signed up.
An example is "Usernumber-BILLnumber-FriendNumber
Each one of these reference numbers will need to be able to store numerous data fields/attributes. One of the attributes needs to be "Yes/No".
5) have a history of all the old bills/invoices with the ability to filter for Yes/No status
A signed up member will have their own account number, their own account name, their own account email, and store all their bill/invoices, either active or inactive.
There will be a certain level of basic accounting required between steps 1 & 3 that the web app will need to do.
For step 4, the website admin will need access to be able to change the reference number between Yes/No.
The admin will also need to be able to see all the bills & references being created, along with all the stored data.
Estimated development hours is 15-25