WEBSITE UPGRADE USING WORDPRESS - 2-3 STAGE PROJECT POTENTIAL
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking to upgrade our current website www.xtremeresults.com.au and convert to Wordpress CMS. We have a full time IT administrator that is IT literate, has a basic understanding of SEO tactics and web design and development, but no HTML or CSS programming experience. They are only able to use photoshop and illustrator for design purposes.
This project has potentially 3 stages.
Stage 1 (commencement within 1-2 months):
1. Changing the format of the home page to a "tile like" selection planel (see attached file). Once the tiles are selected by the user it will take them through to a simple standard format with content designed specifically for the service they have selected. We have an illustrator/photoshop file with the home page design already complete that needs to be modified slightly and used. The other pages will remain very similar to the current design.
2. We need to ability to easily upload video and articles keeping the same format as throughout.
3. SEO tactical advice and implementation. We currently write articles, use facebook, twitter, linkedin and google associations, however I don't believe that we are using our current SEO tactics to the best of our ability. We have the a full time administrator that is happy to perform all necessary tasks required to increase traffic without additional expense.
4. Self administrated backend and blogging capability
Depending on the success and cost of this project stage 2-3 may be required.
Stage 2-3 (commencement within 2-6months):
1. Ideally we will need payment gateways, login/registration and user management, client's portal may also be required.
2. Various plug-ins to be added
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Programmer (probably PHP) with experience coding Wordpress themes and plugins. The position will entail:
1. Wordpress development
2. Plugin adding and possible modification
3. Ability to set up hosting accounts, point name servers, and load Wordpress and plugins
4. Basic Photoshop knowledge to update current designs
1. Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to transfer old HTML,CSS style sites to adaptable Wordpress sites
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
4. Search Engine Optimization knowledge for advising and possible coding
5. Decent understanding of the english language (verbally, you will not be required to write english)
6. A contractor that provides value for money and values long term relationships (we would be referring several other small to medium business to use your service should it deliver what is required at the right price).
7. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
How to apply
Please send me your resume and short cover letter (optional) along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
3. What the best ways to contact you are
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We own Personal Training and Nutrition Company based on the gold coast. We are looking to expand our business to other locations and online nutritional coaching and body transformation programs.
Most of our current clients own or operate small to medium business in Australia, several of whom have mentioned their need for better websites. We would be happy to represent and promote any talented designers/developers services to our clients in Australia.
Skills: english, design, management, video, linkedin, facebook, twitter, training, coaching