Music Chord progression - scales and arpegio combination
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm looking for a software or a script that could write all possible combinations of notes given a chord progression ( a jazz tunes for example).
The writing could be exported into pdf and printed.
More precisely the required features are as follow :
- Build a new chord progression :
- I should be able to chose among any potential chord (major, minor, 7 etc...)
- I should be able to set up the number of bars
- For each bar, i can assign a chord.
- I shoud be able to save the chord progression and give it a name.
- Display a chord progression in another format
- I should be able to display chord progression with the following options :
- The whole scale (corresponding to the chord)
- Arpegio from the root key (corresponding to the chord)
- Arpegio from any key (root, third, fifth, b7) (corresponding to the chord)
Basically the idea is to be able to play any possible pattern on that chord progression.
This practice will help me to find new ideas to feed my improvisation on that chord progression.
I can provide any music documentation required in order to understand the rules of chords / scales / arpegio / transposition