Working under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Skies Limit Holding Department.
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate workflow and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Answer telephones, providing appropriate answers and referral information and transferring calls to appropriate team members as necessary.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, UPS/FedEx and any other incoming packages.
- Prepare responses to incoming routine inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties to include copying, faxing, mailing, e-mailing and filing.
- Prepare and process payment requests and reimbursement requests.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute meetings of minutes.
- Make travel arrangements for staff.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Arrange for the maintenance and repair of office equipment (i.e., copy machine, laminator, etc.).
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings as required.
- Assist with special projects and assignments as needed.
- Provide assistance in preparation of presentation materials.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Skills: faxing, marketing, online-assistant, virtual-assistant-skills, microsoft-office