Sell interconnect and international long distance voice minutes within an assigned region consistent with the plans to Carrier/Wholesale customers. Develops ongoing relationships with carriers in the market. Works with other members of the carrier sales team to retain and grow revenue.
Identifies and develops new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
- May develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business. Develops additional sales opportunities within the customer account(s) by implementing actions to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's product application technologies.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 3+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- 3+ years of successful B2B industry sales experience.
- Experience working with in CRM preferred.
- Experience in solution selling voice, data and SaaS services.
- Experience in telecommunications services B2B sales.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This exciting role requires International Telecommunications Account Management experience.
You will be supporting Large North America accounts, driving business by working closely with your North America counterparts and account owners.
The successful candidate will have:
-true large account management / sales /customer support experience
-a willingness and aptitude for driving business thru other stake holders
-an understanding of North America business culture
-and previous experience with complex ordering, pricing and asset management systems.
Skills: management, marketing, communication-skills, voip