We are looking for a skilled telemarketer to help us acquire new travel clients for our digital marketing services.
We will provide some initial leads
A database of contacts will be provided via Google Drive and use our Skype account for outbound calling, but you will need to have your own good quality broadband connection and a PC with headset etc.
You will need to work under the UK time zone hours of 9am-5pm. The job will entail:
1. Calling businesses that meet our profile using a script which will be provided, explaining the benefits of our services and collecting the names and e-mail addresses of people who are interested in learning more.
2. Entering data into a Google Drive Spreadsheet provided
3. Researching additional prospects who meet our target profile.
We can be flexible with hours offering between 5 and 15 hours per week.
We would like you to start on a one week trial basis, with a view to it being an ongoing role thereafter.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Understands phone and email etiquette
3. Is familiar with Microsoft Excel or Google Docs
4. Is available between 9am – 5pm UK time, Monday through Friday
5. Has done outbound telemarketing or appointment setting before.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing
2. Your availability during the work week (M-F) between 9am – 5pm UK Time and how many hours per week you propose to work
3. A recording of you on the phone in a similar role would be very helpful
About the company
We are a boutique search engine marketing agency specialising in travel SEO.