I am looking for someone to transform an existing Flash User interface into its component JS/CSS/HTML counterpart. The programmer should be very proficient in PHP/JS/CSS and HTML layouts.
This is a single webpage web design/layout. The programmer will create the basic template outline, with dummy functions and dummy display windows within the interface.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must know PHP very well and how to apply it to this project
2. Strong familiarity with CSS and HTML
3. Experience with OpenTok is a plus
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that includes a PHP Interactive web page you had done in the past. In addition, please highlight:
1. Your past experience with UI and web design conversion
2. Any work done with websites dealing with user interaction and interface elements.
I am looking for specific UI design elements. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills within their portfolio.
1) Drag and drop content areas (e.g. www.igoogle.com)
2) Full screen background image layout (http://paulmason.name/media/demos/
3) In window chat window (e.g. www.facebook.com)
4) In window popup window (e.g http://www.fiendish.demon.co.uk/ht
6) Lightbox or other samples (e.g. http://visuallightbox.com/index.ht
7) Dynamic content resizing
This will be a single interactive web UI on a single page needing many of the above elements.
Please include links to projects in the past which demonstrate the above elements.
Skills: design, video