Contribute to a short interactive ebook for children
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The goal is to create a short interactive ebook for children. For this, we intend to create a team of oDesk workers with diverse expertise: for instance, a writer, an illustrator, an animator, an iBook expert, a musician, a video maker, etc. The challenge will be to have these experts collaborate as efficiently as possible in order to complete the ebook in a short amount of time (about 1 day).
Based on this information, the first thing we would like to do is to gather your opinion on what you think the scope of this ebook should be, what kind of team we would need to achieve this ebook for children, and how we would have to organize that team. In order for us to consider your application, please copy and paste the following structure and fill the blanks appropriately:
1. Name: [enter your name]
2. Skype ID: [enter your Skype ID]
3. Time zone: [enter your time zone]
4. Weekly availability: [enter the days of the week during which you usually work]
5. Daily availability (your time zone): [enter the time of the day during which you work in your time zone]
6. Daily availability (PST): [enter the time of the day during which you work in PST]
7. Experience with ebook publishing:
7.1. Do you have experience with ebook publishing platforms such as iBook? [yes or no]
7.2. If yes, which platform(s)? [enter the platform(s) you’ve worked with]
7.3. Portfolio: [provide examples of your work with ebooks]
8. My expertise: [include a description of the skill(s) you intend to use for this project]
9. How my expertise will serve the project: [explain how the skills you listed in the previous bullet will serve this project of building an interactive ebook for children]
10. General outline of how you think the project should work: [give a high level description of how you think we could make that work: number of people involved, their role, what process you think we should follow to create this ebook in about one day, how the different people should collaborate, etc. To have an idea of what the team & workflow could look like, please refer to the attached files. This description should be short: between 5 and 10 lines.]
Good luck with your application!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Draw Simple Sketches for a Research Study