Virtuemart Plugin Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Looking for an experienced developer to build a Virtuemart plugin.
The plugin will send order data (including product data) to our application via an XML post API.
1) After installing the plugin, the user will be able to enter the following data into the plugin interface on the menu.
a) their API Key (which tells our platform which customer is sending the data)
b) the post URL (which will be installed to our default URL - to be provided)
2) The user should be able to turn the plugin on or off (when off, no data will be sent).
3) Once active, every time an order comes in, the order data (and product data relating to that order) will be sent to our application (in the background) via our XML post API (example attached).
4) An install file will need to be provided which explain to the user how to install the Module.
5) We're looking for this project to completed ASAP, within the next week.
*** Note: We are building this plugin for other e-commerce platforms, so please identify any experience with other platforms.