We are looking for translators from English to Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Tamil, and Russian.
Client Activity on this Job
|Last Viewed:||10 days ago|
Similar Jobs on oDesk
- Writer Wanted for Android Games Blog Need article in German. Writer should using certain words and keywords.
- Apps Metadata Translator from English to German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Italian, Turkish and Korean We have lots of apps which we want to translate to German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese. We need help with a native language speaker. Every task would be around 300-400 words translation and find appropriate keywords. Knowing google ad-word tool is an advance. If you can translate to any of those languages even a single one please apply to the job. The job is long-term with low amount of work each time. Please write black panda on first sentence so I'll know you read all that.
- Translation from English to Spanish, French, Italian and German Hi, I'd like to translate a website from English to Spanish, French, Italian and German. You need to be familiar with Wordpress as you'll be working in it. The total wordcount is 4,000 words (approx) and I need this done in 1 week from now, the sooner the better. Please submit your proposals and past work. Native speakers of target languages only. Thanks!
- Italian Translators/Proofreaders We are seeking Italian Proofreaders/Translators for IT/ Marketing industry to work on freelance basis around the world. Please find below job description and kindly respond with your updated resume. The work involves performing post-translation review and editing of content to ensure the translated content meets the client’s standards. Candidate will either Translate or Review documents and content and check for language accuracy and consistency, report defects and verify fixes depending on the project. Responsibilities: - Translating, Proofreading, Editing and review of all translated drafts received from the translation teams - Correct terminology, grammatical errors and check for consistency with style guides - Ensure that all projects adhere to company standards for format, style and content - Manage jobs in a proactive manner and deliver high quality results Requirement: - 4+ years of experience as a Translator for IT/ Marketing industry (PREFERRED). - Excellent knowledge in Italian and English language. - Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (TMS, Multiterm), Trados, CAT tools. - Experience in working in IT (software) companies. - Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, HTML, Acrobat and common content tools. - Excellent spoken and written language skills, attention to detail, flexibility and technical knowledge (both English and native language). Screening Process: Linguistic Test which can be performed remotely
- Website content translation - Japanese We need an online web service translated from English to Japanese. The website content includes: 1. Service description 2. Buttons and links 3. Help content 4. Promotional paragraphs 5. General webpage content It is very important that the content needs to be intuitive to the user, how the service works, how to pay, click through etc. as this is very important for the user conversion to sales. English-specific phrases and idioms must be converted relevantly and not simply translated. We will also ask you to proofread your translation after it is implemented on the webpage and some sentences that have already been translated. Contractor requirements The contractor we are seeking should be: 1. Fluent in Japanese and English and understand local cultural differences 2. Be familiar with website content best practices 3. Have an understanding of converting user into sales in online services. The contractor should also be available to finish the job within 72 h. How to apply To apply, please respond with the following on top of your application: 1. Translation of the following: “This is a 'free registration' - why am I asked to send an sms?” 2. Your rate for 6909 words of English to translate. Keep you application SHORT and highlight other translation jobs you’ve undertaken and your relevant experience. About the company We are a company focusing on online services and just moving abroad with a few of them. If the job is successful you will potentially be asked for more jobs later on.