What we expect from you:
1. Provide us with 4 concepts. We will then choose one we like.
2. That will be revised, probably only three times.
3. Get the logo right and we will hire you to design all our corporate stationary also
Take a look at the attached file to see logos we like. Most of them are a two colour logo with an graphic element integrated into the word. Additionally we would prefer a horizontal style logo as opposed to a portrait orientation, for ease of use in banners etc.
When a client looks at our logo we want them to think:
1. Dependable and professional
2. Reliable and corporate but friendly and personal
3. Read the letters PetMed to reinforce our company acronym/name
Also .com.au could be used on the logo or have the ability to be placed at the end of the logo so it reads as a web address. This would need to be an element we can take off so we don’t appear as a web company ONLY. We want our logo to become something memorable and punchy.
We prefer a two colour logo. But it MUST be able to work as a mono colour.
Take a look at the example. Not too much 2.0 style. Modern, crisp and clean with a simple theme. When 2.0 dies out we don’t want our logo to look dated.
What we do:
PetMed is a pet insurance company. We will provide insurance to cat and dog owners in Australia. We don't want a picture of a cat or dog in the logo though as our clients may expand. See our logo on our temp site below.
Current website: http://vinutnaa.net/conversions/af
So that’s what we want and I hope it helps you. Please provide us a fixed price for the logo design.