Two-Way FRS Wireless Radio Circuit Design and Construction
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need the design and construction of a two-way FRS radio circuit (similar to a walkie talkie) - quantity 2
- 5 channels (trigger by a single button with led light feedback)
- 1/2 mile range
- battery power
- volume buttons (amplified sound for outdoors)
- auto squelch, interference reduction (considering it will be used outdoors)
- two push to talk buttons (one integrated with circuit, another wireless button)
- roger beep that lets others know when one person is finished talking
I need it ASAP. I live in California, and I need it within a week maximum. I'm willing to pay more to get it earlier.
I'm a graduate product design student, and I need this for my final thesis project.
I have a budget through the school, so price is flexible. Skill and time are most important at this point.