I'm looking for an experienced BlackBerry developer to build a multilanguage mobile application which will provide the following functionality:
1) Access to the reference information(retreived from the server):
- financial services;
- entertainment centers;
- local transportation and communications;
- sport facilities and events;
- educational institutions;
- information services;
- emergency services;
- weather forecast.
2) Access to the events feed(calendar).
3) Sending messages to the service providers.
4) Requesting of service information.
5) Sending messages to the application administrators.
6) Full text search along the reference information.
7) Geoinformation subsystem must allow to:
- display of the city map(google maps);
- display of the objects of selected category;
- map navigation;
- object search via address;
- search of the nearest address to the point on map ;
- route length calculation;
- display of the nearest to the point on map objects of selected category;
- mapping routes of local transportation.
Application design and a server-side API will be provided to the selected contractor. It is necessary to support english and russian languages(I may help with translation).
Candidates must have at least 2 working apps for BB OS. Job must be completed within 3 months.