**THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION**
Support all users with IT related problems by handling incoming calls and ticket queues, determining appropriate action and communicating with internal IT, external IT and customers.
• Answer incoming technical support calls from Agents, Corporate and Metro staff, Customers, troubleshoot the issue to determine appropriate course of action, escalate issue to second and third level support if warranted
• Handle tickets queues by following up, perform further troubleshooting, diagnosing problems, escalating to internal and external development teams when warranted
• Support applications including Microsoft’s Suite, Email Support both Web and Client based, NRT proprietary applications, RFG proprietary applications, feeds, Corporate Web sites and Franchise Web Sites. Operating systems supported include Windows 7/XP/Vista and MAC. Provide first level support on Local Area Network and Wide Area Network connectivity issues. Also support Mobile devices including Iphone, Ipad, Driod, and Blackberry with email setup, and proprietary applications.
• Submit change requests; escalate issues to Metro IT Directors when circuits or routers go down.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Must have minimum 2 years experience in the Help Desk environment or other related job
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A strong knowledge in the following:
Windows 2000,XP, Vista, 7 and MAC
Outlook 2003, 2007
Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010
Mobile Handheld devices
Help Desk problem ticket tracking software
Exchange client configuration issues
Internet Explorer, HTML, internet/intranet support issues
Remote Access software (LANDESK, PCANYWHERE, NETMEETING)
OS and network trouble shooting
Skills: troubleshooting, vista, ipad, blackberry, routers, intranet