Office 365 / SharePoint / Microsoft CRM Administrator
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Advantage Technologies is an IT firm that specializes in providing network and technology support for dental offices. We quote computer network projects, install, and then support servers, desktops, and end users on a daily basis for our clients. We rely daily on our cloud based management tools, and we've reached the point where we need some help!
Our team is looking for someone who can assist us with effectively customizing, implementing, and furthering our knowledge and use of the Microsoft cloud services items that we currently use, including:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
You should be VERY familiar with these tools, customizing them, and be able to clearly articulate recommendations for changes to enhance business processes. This will be an ongoing position, with room for expansion in the future and a long term position with our team.
As a requirement for this position, you would need to pass the Microsoft certifications necessary for us to be enrolled in the partner program for Dynamics and Office 365 at the certified level. We'll help you out with that...
- You must be based in North America. If not, please don't apply.
- You must be experienced with ALL of the platforms listed above. If you're not, or are just looking for a learning opportunity, please don't apply. We're going to test your knowledge before we move forward with the contract.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- You must be nice. Seriously. If you're mean, rude, or just boring, don't apply. You won't survive around here.
"WOULD BE NICE" items
- Based in the Eastern time zone
- Willing to travel 2-3x / year in the US to visit our team and see how it all actually comes together in the field.
The working environment is creative, fun, and fast paced. We love new and creative ideas, there's no bureaucratic tape, and we all genuinely pull together to make stuff happen. You'll have the support of everyone from a field engineer to the CEO. If this sounds like your ideal working environment, we would love to have you on board, and look forward to hearing from you!