Looking for AMAZING QA Tester for AMAZING product launch!! LONG TERM POTENTIAL!!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need an amazing QA Tester to test our software product, log issues, write new test scripts and produce results on their own with minimal direction.
1) You will be testing our web application, logging bugs on GIT, and posting results.
2) You will be writing test plans and test cases as we build new features.
3) You will be assisting when we release new versions of our software – so we will often ask for your help with short notice and expect a quick turn around.
1) PROVEN history of testing web applications
2) Experience Testing with multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, iOS, Android)
3) Extremely Detail Oriented
4) Solid understanding of how to write test cases.
5) Problem solver. Organizational skills are good to have.
6) Proactive in giving status and very fast to respond
7) Your hours must overlap with 7am to 9pm Mon-Fri GMT-7 time (ie, USA Mountain time. For details check out http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?M
8) Must be available on skype or gchat during those hours
9) Must be fluent in spoken and written english – must be able to talk via Skype or google hangouts (with voice)
1) We hire for LONG TERM.
2) Great team with friendly people.
3) Several of our team members have made over $1000.
4) We help you succeed at your task.
HOW TO APPLY______________________________
1. Give short explanation on why you think we should hire you instead of anyone else?
2. Give at least 1 example of a job you have had testing web applications. What was your role? What did you do day to day?
3. Please also include an answer for this pre-interview question: If someone put a gun to your head and you had to create a process to test a new web application that you have never seen before what would you do? It should include how you write test cases, log bugs, and work with our remote team.
4. All applications must include the keyword “Alf from Melmac” at the top.
5. No bids above $3.33 per hour will be accepted. Lower bids give you an advantage. Please Bid appropriately. You bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid the better.