U.S. based web design and social media consulting company is ready to grow so we are looking for a few highly motivated individuals to work part-time as Sales Account Manager.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and for actively prospecting new accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers. You will be selling website design and social media products and services to small to medium sized businesses.
As the BDM, you are the primary external representative of our organization; you must convey a sense of expertise in social media and website design, preferably WordPress, and you serve as a key educator to our community and business accounts.
Sales and Marketing Duties:
• Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
• Actively manage short- and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
• Manage marketing data using applicable sales management systems or tools (e.g., database, computerized call calendar and time management systems) to maximize efﬁciency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis.
• Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
• Conduct on-site and community-based presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in social media consulting and web design services.
• Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, pricing strategies. Draw conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets, and provide advice to the CEO.
• Develop a strategic sales plan that identiﬁes prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
• Develop a call schedule to adequately cover territory and provide reports and data on results.
• Develop annual marketing strategy in conjunction with the CEO, and sales team, and identify joint marketing opportunities where applicable.
• Investigates and resolves customer's problems.
• Keep current on new technology.
• Understand and comply with the sales system/program in place.
*Prior experience with social media and internet marketing is a plus*
We would also like you be be able to locate prospective clients through internet research and data mining.
Hourly Rate: base pay for call time + commission per sale
You will be making calls and speaking to US clients by telephone daily, You MUST peak VERY FLUENT English.
Work hours are between 8AM-5PM CST.
You must be able to meet sales goals of 4 goals per month. Commission rate is $150 per sale over $500. $75 on sales under $500.
This campaign starts immediate and will run indefinitely. Hours expected are 10-20 hours per week with possibility of going up to 40 hours per week (for the right candidate).
You must be comfortable with research, making calls, and being on the phone for this position. You must also be comfortable with meeting sales goals.
Skills: design, marketing, management, research