Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
My focus is to get my company on top of my competition. I need a dedicated individual willing to invest time and energy into my company for the long term. It may not be very expensive at first but with success I will award the individual handsomely. I'm willing to do what it takes but I need the same dedication from you. Look at my competitors . Accessorygeeks.com, cellairis.com, zazzle.com, case-mate.com and speckproducts.com and tell me what will separate you from all the other contractors. I want cellanista.com on the first page. Can you make it happen. I know it may take months but I'm patient. But I expect results. If you succeed you will have a profitable future with us. I want someone who has helped companies rank high and become successful and must show proof.
I want on site and off site SEO. My demographic is 13-25 teenage girls and young women that buy cellular phone cases frequently.
My keywords are "iPhone 5 cases" " Samsung cases" "HTC cases" "Blackberry Cases" " Cases for iPhones" " Cases for women" " Cases for Teens" " phone cases for Samsung" " phone cases for iPhone" " phone cases for HTC" " I phone cases" " Leather phone cases" " cell phone case" "cute I phone case" " cool iPhone case". Those are a few. Can you do the job
Looking for a candidate who is capable of completing the task of Off and on Site SEO for me
1. ASSESSMENT - Analyze 2-3 of my closest competitors to establish some benchmarks and targets with regards to target keywords, SE rankings, and expected traffic
2. OPTIMIZE SITE CONTENT: This step involves making sure that search engine crawlers consider your optimized pages to be of high relevance for the target keywords. For example the keywords should occur in the page title, early and frequently in the body of the text and if possible be the anchor text to a link.
3. DEVELOP KEYWORD PORTFOLIO: Develop a list of 3-5 keywords or phrases for optimizing the pages on the site that get the most traffic or are most likely to drive sales.
4. DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS: making sure that your site gets an appropriate listing and/or mention on the 100s or open directories on the web such as DMOZ, Wikipedia, to name a few
5. SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS: This refers to the manual submission of your sites page URL's that are optimized so that the search engine know to come and crawl your page and index it for search listings presentation
6. ENHANCE LINK POPULARITY: The process of building inbound links to your optimized pages.
Ultimately, this can be a long term project for the right candidate. Must be honest, be able to communicate and report work completed in prompt manner. Thanks.