Please read the spec below and quote the amount of hours you estimate and an hourly rate for the full job.
Here is the specifications.
We want a multi-platform mobile voip application, we want to use the opensource software Asterisk (www.asterisk.org) to handle to calls and various other features. The App must:
1. Be reliable for making calls as this is the core of the application
2. Must work on the following platforms - iPhone, blackberry and android
3. Must be scalable as we will be adding new features as we progress
4. Must be easy to use and setup, i.e Enter username and password and thats is all the input needed by the user
5. Retrevial of Voice mails these are stored as WAV / MP3 files on the server
6. Retrevial of call logs (this may be optional and may be added later)
7. WiFi only, we do not need 3g support and the application must be disabled when on a 3g signal
8. Call recording options
9. Billing information (this may be optional and may be added later)
10. Must tie into the current framework that exisits so you can make calls to phones not using the voip application but are using the voip desktop physical phones
11. Must be able to call normal landline numbers
12. Must work on any wiFi network any where in the world
13. Speed must be optimised to give the best performance on wifi networks that may not have great speeds
Thanks and happy bidding. We are looking for a long term relationship, see how many hours we have billed on our profile.
Skills: make, voip, blackberry, billing
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Property Sales Persons Wanted