Translate this to spanish or portugues (BR)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I would hand in this piece of document in word, please return in word as well.
only apply if you can do it now!
“Environmental Hopes Rest In the Young: IOS App.”
New app enlists children in the fight against climate change.
1tucan, acclaimed developer of creative educational apps for young children, is pleased to announce the release today of its second app Bert Saves the Earth.
Medellin, Colombia - August 28,2014 - A Pew Research poll found that 49-percent of “steadfast conservatives” doubt global warming. Results like this lead Camila Echavarria, creative director at 1tucan.com, to use games to change minds.
“It’s hard to change an adults mind”, says Echavarria, “There is often a political agenda getting in the way. Our new app, Bert Saves the Earth, is geared to small children and breaks down big problems into ones your young kids can solve.”
While presentations like Al Gores’ An Inconvenient Truth are geared toward adults with data charts and graphs, Bert Saves the Earth uses simple messages with songs and interactive animal characters.
“The app keeps it simple; save water so the horse can drink”, she said, “Children feel great about their contribution because they see the turtle getting happier as they remove plastic litter from our oceans.”
When asked if the app could save the world, she said, “These lessons are geared for small children, so it’s possible even politicians can understand them.” As a resident of Medellin, Columbia, she says, “It’s certainly my hope that it does [change the world] because environmental sustainability isn’t about the future of the Earth as much as it’s about our future on it.”
The app is available for immediate download in the Apple Store.
Features & Elements:
• Uses “Cause and Effect” learning to empower users to save the Earth.
• Play through 6 interactive scenes with song and animation.
• Establishes important personal care habits (showering, brushing teeth).
• Fully narrated in 11 languages.
• Full play for $2.99 in the Apple App Store at http://bit.ly/AppBert
• App really pays for itself as child conserves utilities as learned in App.
Camila Echavarria provides an informed interview that makes a different in English or Spanish. To schedule an interview on this or any other Climate Change or Children’s Activism topic, ring her at 57-414-80-47-437, connect on Skype camila.echavarria , or firstname.lastname@example.org
A video trailer is available at http://bit.ly/bert-app
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – ANIMATOR (that animates in cocosbuilder or cocos studio make)
- Fixed-Price – Landing page expert
- Fixed-Price – Search love quotes in Portuguese (brazil) and past them in excel