Convert Cad Drawing to 3d in Revitt
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I need a well experienced, and skilled architect to convert a cad drawing of a house into a 3d model.
Attached are level 01 and level 02 and part completed elevations
also the survey drawing showing the plot boundaries.
Following work will need to be done:
1. Use the cad drawings to build the walls and placement of the windows (windows are not yet designed completely but you should get an idea of the sizes from the elevation attached)
2. All doors are 8' tall, and varying widths
3. the elevations have the datum levels - first floor ceiling is 12' with 18" structure above and second floor is 10' with roof sitting above it; you will see this clearly in the elevations
4. after modeling this in Revit, export simple walls with windows, slabs and roof into sketch up - complete the roof in sketch up so that i can get the lake side elevation from sketch up
5. export model into Google earth ... so that we can Geo-position the house and run some solar animations
If you are capable and interested please send me your proposal. Time and quality is of the essence.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Adwords Certified Specialist / Manager