Elegant clean modern 10 page Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This is a web site that will serve ParalysisDoctor.com. This website will be visted by people who are suffering from paralysis and/or relatives of people who have had a recent paralysis stroke.
Layout and Visual Design
- Design a layout that is easy to navigate, elegant, clean and modern.
- Design a layout that is visually appealing to the users. The themes to consider for designing the website are health, natural ingredients, healing, greenery, wellness, herbal treatment, yoga, exercise, fruits, vegetables, roots etc.
- A few(3-5) possible designs must be shared for review and I will pick one amongst them.
- The design presented for review, layout, look and feel must be original.
- Here are some good examples http://sixrevisions.com/design-sho
- It should be easy to create new pages using an existing page and just changing the content in that page. Use a common theme/template.
- All pages on the website must be consistent and must share the same look and feel.
- There will be about 10 static pages with different content in that.
o Home Page.
o About the Doctor.
o About the Treatment
o History of the Medication.
o Herbs Used
o Profile of Previous Patients.
o Previous Patient Testimonials
o Contact Us.
The Contact Us page is a "form" that will require user input. The user input will need to be validated and the inputs must be emailed to a given email address, when the user submits the form.
- An elegant and simple logo must be designed for Kakarla Paralysis Cure(KPC).
- The logo must be shown on all pages.
- The logo must match the theme of the website.
Integrating with Social Networks
- The website should be designed to be “social network friendly”.
- The website should come integrated with Facebook “Like” and other Socially friendly tools. It should also contains links so that visitors to this website will be easily able to share this website link on Twitter, Google Plus and other social networking sites.
Search Engine Friendly
- The whole website must be designed and coded to support SEO.
- Appropriate keywords must be coded in all the pages of the site.
- Deliver a zip file with all the content.
- The files should be directly deployable into a web server and the page navigation must work appropriately.
Bug Free Code
- The code delivered must be bug free and well tested.
- If bugs are found, they should be fixed soon.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your web design experience, including examples of past creative work
2. Your familiarity with SEO and any contributions you’ve made on them
3. The way you would think about working on this project
In addition, please submit examples of websites that you think have good features and describe how you can apply those to this site.
About the company
Paralysis Doctor is a very well known organization is Southern India. This website is an effort to take the cure for paralysis worldwide by using the power of the Internet.
Skills: design, facebook, twitter