Compensation is 10% of each sale closed from leads provided by the Business Development Specialist ($240 to $400+) This is a permanent part time position with flexible hours. There is no cap on income potential.
Palm Coast Technologies, LLC (PCT) is seeking a Business Development Specialist with a successful record of accomplishment in outbound phone sales and or telemarketing to help build the sales pipeline for Palm Coast's Lead Generation, Business Development and Consulting Services.
Using a company supplied contact and/or phone list, you will be responsible for setting appointments for our Executive Sales Team.
This position initially is commission based only with renewal income potential. Commissions are paid within 7 days of receipt of payment by prospective client.
PCT is looking for an energetic self-starter with a professional and friendly phone manner. Should be persistent and enjoys engaging with people.
The key position responsibilities include: Developing Contacts and Lists into Leads, Opportunities and Sales.
As part of the Business Development Sales Team, the Business Development Specialist is the frontline and often first contact a prospective new client will have with Palm Coast Technologies.
The Business Development Specialist position is an inside position that primarily involves cold calling or following up on prospects’ request for information.
The Business Development Specialist reports to the Managing Director.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Manage and enter all Contacts, Leads and Opportunities
• Cold-call contacts/prospects from a developed list, with a developed script
• Develop the initial relationship and qualify accounts based on specified requirements
• Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
• Maintain and expand the database of prospects
• Hand off the pre-qualified contact to PCT Managing Director
• Work with PCT as support to move the relationship forward
• Deliver weekly reports documenting progress for the week
• Participate in necessary team sales meetings and strategic meetings to increase sales and contacts
• Prospecting – Make cold calls to selected prospects to identify correct contacts, generate leads and build relationships that lead to a scheduled appointment with PCT
• Qualifying – Assess prospect to determine level of qualification and the prospect’s decision making process
• Administrative – Record all relevant information into Palm Coast’s database
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated familiarity with the information technology marketplace
• 3-5 years of outbound phone experience, preferably in a technical sales environment
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Candidates must be based in the United States
• Bachelors Degree
Note: This position does not require relocation to Sanford, FL. This is a telecommuting assignment.