Rockstar ruby on rails developer required for a web application
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I require a supremely expert Ruby on Rails developers for a web application development. I prefer someone who can spend 30+ hours in a week, as time is of great essence and the project must be completed quickly.
What we have already:
1) Very detailed functional requirements document.
3) Amazon EC2 will be used and basic set-up is done, however, some configuration may be required.
4) Bitbucket repository
5) MongoDB will be the database
The application as such is divided into several phases, with total efforts of hundreds of hours. However, the current job posting is for phase alpha which has minimum set-of features. We believe phase alpha can be done within 55 hours. On completion of satisfactory work, we will move straight to beta phase.
Also, I have broken down phase alpha into several modules each less than 8 hours or so. Without details, following are the modules (please note that visuals/HTML for all these modules are ready):
1) Login: This will have standard login functionality, registration, sign-in, email verification etc.
2) Group and member creation: Create group and add members to it. Send members emails to accept reject etc (like linkedin etc)
3) Dashboard: This is very very simple module, where only the details of the groups member are to be presented (in a set visual format).
4) Member profile: 5-6 tabs with some basic profile information of members.
5) Photos & documents: A module to add pictures of members and some document upload under various category.
6) Settings: Basic email/ password change etc.
Apart from above, there are 3 more modules which should be simple, as they are similar to each other (details will be shared on further conversation).
As I mentioned, visuals are ready, and they may require only minimal changes.
Thanks. Looking forward for some great proposals.