We are revamping our website (www.haleandfun.com.au) and planning on moving it to a wordpress based site.
We are looking for a website developer with experience in wordpress design who can do the following:
- Model the site based on the information, material on existing website- original documents can be provided via google documents however the new site needs to have a greater ease for navigation and be simpler
- we will need two templates for the website- the first will be a more fun orientated website similar to http://wordpress.org/extend/themes
In both versions we would like to see the new mascot (see attached file) incorporate into the website- however, it should have a stronger presence in the "fun orientated website"
- Need to add the plugins for mailing lists for potential clients, with examples of our newsletters etc
- Need to add the plugins for mailing lists for potential facilitators
- Need to be able to download an information pack – for clients, interested parties, facilitators
- Need to access feed to our twitter, blog, facebook (links on website)
- Need to bring over the blog from blogger and set it up as a blog on wordpress (links on website)
- Need to add banners on all pages encouraging visitors to contact you
- Text Resize Button - Add text resize button allowing older aged visitors to expand text size
- Set up my email account- Daniel@haleandfun.com so that it can handle the mailing list for clients, mailing list for facilitators and general emails. These mailing lists exist already on netregistry based email and need to exported and set up in the new account (I can assist with this). The email should also have an appropriate signature developed.
All developments need to be done in a manner that will allow the business to modify it at later dates.
In your application, please send links to examples of websites you have designed, you proposed wordpress template link (if you will be using one). I would also like to hear what other revisions you believe are necessary for the website as well as a breakdown of the additional costs involved (including the wordpress costs).
Skills: design, newsletters, twitter, facebook