We are currently seeking for a currently seeking a Payroll Assistant to work from home or where of his or her choice.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
* Previous experience with payroll is desired
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in general accounting /? office environment required
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Paychex or Quickbook, Deltek Vision, and Maxwell is desired
* Attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent verbal/?written communication skills required
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information
HOG offers a very generous compensation and benefits package which includes:
* Company paid Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long Term Disability Insurance.?
Vision Insurance available
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 401(k) with matching and company contribution
* Bonus Program
* Vacation & Sick Time
* And much more. . .
we are an equal opportunity employer
Forward your resume and reference for review ASAP